Marengo Ridge Conservation Area
2411 N. Route 23, Marengo
May 1 – October 25, 2020 Weekends*
Check-in no later than 7:00 p.m.
Check-out by 12:00 p.m.
*Call for weekday special use permit. (815) 338-6223, ext. 1211
Non-Electric Site: $12 Residents / $18 Non-Residents
Electric RVs Only (Site numbers O and 4): $22 Residents / $33 Non-Residents (Site 0 amp = 30, Site 4 amp = 15 | Site 4 also requires a 100′ extension cord)
Online: Make your reservations online at least 48 hours in advance with a credit card. For assistance making your online reservation call (815) 338-6223, ext. 1211 or (815) 338-6223, ext. 1203. Be sure to change the nights to equal the number of nights you wish to camp. You cannot simply change the From and To date; you must change the number of nights if it is greater than 1.
On Site (Friday & Saturday Nights Only): If space is available (first-come, first-served) Thomas Woods Campers can make reservations onsite with the Campground Host. Payment onsite is cash, check or credit card. Gates open at 8:00 a.m. Friday morning. Sites that have previously been reserved online will be marked “reserved”. Drop-in campers can choose any open spot and pay the onsite Campground Host after 2:00 p.m.
- All reservations subject to a $2 administrative fee. A $100 cleaning fee will be charged for shelters/campsites damaged or left with excessive litter.
- Don’t forget to purchase your firewood at the time you make your reservation! Firewood can be purchased for $5 a bundle (approx. 10 pieces). Purchase firewood at time of reservation! Firewood Fee: $5 per bundle (approx. 10 pieces).
- Need to Change Your Reservation? A $5 administrative fee will be charged for any change to a reservation date.
- Cancellations: Cancellations up to two weeks prior to your reservation will receive a 90% refund. No refunds will be issued for cancellations less than two weeks from your reservation.
- Holiday weekend surcharge: $2 Residents; $5 Non-Residents
Overnight Cyclist Camping
North Branch Conservation Area, Richmond
Reservation Procedures & Guidelines
Cyclists on long-distance trips have the option to tent camp overnight. One night only. $10 per tent.
Call at least 7 days in Advance:
(815) 338-6223, ext. 1211 (Monday-Friday, 8:00 a.m.– 4:00 p.m.)